Nanny in England
We offer young New Zealanders planning a working holiday, the opportunity to have UK Nanny jobs organised for the day of your arrival in England.
Our service is comparable to none, everything from advice on which visa to apply for, we can arrange an airport transfer if you are travelling alone, we can arrange somewhere for you to stay on arrival, what to take, as well as where to go and what to do once you have settled in.
We've been doing this since 1994 so that makes us the most experienced International Nanny Agency in New Zealand.
Download our brochure
Nannies Abroad can help
Our London branch is available for you after placement if you have any concerns or questions, and also to link you up with other nannies in your area.
Types of jobs available
Most jobs are live in, as that way you can save all your earnings for travelling. More
What you need to apply
If you have child care experience and can get references, we would like to help you get a great job in the UK. More
Visas for the UK
If you are aged 18-30 or have British parents you may be able to work in the UK for up to 5 years. More
We want to make sure that your stay in the UK is a happy one
and to this end we will endeavour to find the best job for you. There is a good demand in the United Kingdom for young people with or without qualifications to work in the field of childcare and since New Zealanders have proven themselves to be capable, willing, hardworking and adaptable they have become a popular choice for families looking for help - we drive on the same side of the road and speak the same language!
Download an application form - fill it out and send it to us.
Check out some jobs in the UK
We've got your flights and Insurance covered too.
If you book your flights and insurance through our Travel Department - Travelcafe
- them you'll receive a Free UK Arrival Package
When you arrive in the UK:
- 99% of our nannies have a job to arrive to so the family collects them, if not we can arrange an airport transfer (additional cost) - then we arrange interviews for you soon after you settle in.
- We will offer accommodation if you have nowhere to stay (we have budget hostel accommodation options for you)
Once you have started work:
- We will put you in touch with our network of other nannies in your area
- We will keep in touch, particularly in the first few weeks, to make sure all is going well
- We have a 24 hour line for any problems you might have